|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
TypeSmall Format Interchangeable Core
- Works with CRL Locking Ladder Pulls, Wedge-Lock® Door Rails, 4" x 10" and 6" x 10" Center Locks, and CRL Panic and Deadbolt Devices
- 7-Pin Type Core Available in 10 Different Key Configurations
- Brushed Nickel Finish
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
CRL stocks CRL 7-Pin Small Format Interchangeable Cores (SFIC) to provide easy key control among end users on many of our products, as well as on BEST®, FALCON®, Schlage®, etc., interchangeable core systems. CRL 7-Pin Cores are the perfect choice for end users that want key control in SFIC hardware applications. CRL Interchangeable Cores can be easily extracted from their housings via a special 'control key' for easy replacement or re-keying.
• Each core comes with one control key and two operating keys.
• Housings not included and must be ordered separately.
• Not compatible with larger 'removable' core systems.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.