CRL Polished Stainless Low Profile Glass Mounting Pads for 1900 Series Rim Panic
|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Finish/Color:Polished Stainless Steel
- Used When No Exterior Lever Trim is Required
- Designed for Mounting 1900 Series Rim Panics to 1/2" (12 mm) Tempered Glass Gates
- Works with SFIC Rim Cylinder Housing and Core (Sold Separately)
- Great for Commercial Applications Requiring Free Exiting and Secure Entry
- Ideal for Use with CRL's GRS and 1202 Series Tempered Glass Gates
- Custom Finishes, and Sizes Available Upon Request
These Low Profile Glass Mounting Pads are designed for mounting CRL 1900 Series Rim Panic Devices to a 1/2" (12 mm) thick tempered Glass Gate. They are available in three architectural finishes, ready-to-install. Custom finishes are available upon request. NOTE: Glass fabrication is required. Go to crlaurence.com/gate-hardware for additional information.
Low Profile Glass Mounting Pads for 1900 Series Rim Panic and Matching Cover Plate for Back Side of the 1900 Series Rim Panic.
Matching Cover Plate for 1900 Rim Panic, With Pre-installed Cladding Tape (Included)
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.