|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
FinishBrushed Stainless Steel
Glazing Thickness (Inches)3/8, 1/2
- Schlage® 6-Pin
- Low Profile Body Design for Use with 3/8" or 1/2" (10 or 12 mm) Glass
- Supplied with ANSI A156.2 Grade 1 or Grade 2 Lever Lock
- Non-Handed and Reversible
- Five Architectural Finishes Available
- Four Function Options
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
CRL's Lever Lock Housings are easy-to-install and come complete with Housing and Lever Lockset for 3/8" or 1/2" (10 or 12 mm) thick glass. The Entrance and Storeroom models are available with either a Schlage® 'C' 6-Pin keyway or a 7-Pin Small Format Interchangeable Cores (SFIC). An ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (32 x 124 mm) Strike is included.
• ANSI A156.2 Grade 1. UL10C and UBC 7.2 for Positive Pressure
• ANSI A117.1 and A.D.A. for Barrier-Free Accessibility
• C-UBC California Amended Uniform Builders Code – 2001
• NFPA-80 National Fire Protection - 1999
• NFPA101 National Fire Protection - Life Safety – 2000
Glass Fabrication is required. Installation Instructions and Fabrication Template Included.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.