CRL 6" Hangman® Mirror and Picture Hanging System
|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
- Easy-to-Install System is Perfectly Level Every Time
- Available in Four Sizes
- Lets You Adjust Item Right or Left
- Ideal for Mounting Mirrors, Pictures, and Other Wall Décor
- Supports Up to 300 Lbs. (136 kg)
- Interlocking Design Assures Mounting Stability
- High Strength Aluminum Won't Rust or Corrode
CRL offers a unique, patented hardware system for hanging mirrors, pictures, and wall décor safe, easy, and secure. The Hangman® Mirror and Picture Hanging System features a removable bubble level that enables you to quickly and easily hang framed mirrors, pictures, and wall décor perfectly level each and every time.
The CRL Hangman® System is available in four different size widths and weight capacities: the 6" (152 mm) width holds up to 75 lbs. (34 kg), the 10" (254 mm) width holds up to 100 lbs. (45 kg), the 18" (457 mm) width holds up to 200 lbs. (90 kg), and the 30" (762 mm) width holds up to 300 lbs. (136 kg).
The Hangman® System comes complete with a removable bubble level and all the hardware (pan head phillips sheet metal screws and plastic anchors) needed for wall installations. The brackets are heavy-duty aluminum, and have mounting holes punched every 4" (102 mm) on center.
1. Attach Mounting Bracket to the back of item to be hung. For best results drill pilot holes and use screws.
2. Attach Wall Bracket to the wall using wall anchors, or screw into studs. Do not use nails. Attach one end first, then pivot until bubble is level.
3. Mark holes and install remaining wall anchors and screws into wall.
4. Remove level and hang item on Wall Bracket. You can slide item left or right for best centering.
Technical References & CAD Drawings
Frequently Bought Together