|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
- Same Professional Formula as Our 33S Silicone
- Great for Small Jobs or Over-the-Counter Sales
- Retail Display Also Available
CRL professional quality Silicone Sealant is available for small jobs or over-the-counter retail sales. It has the same professional acetic cure formula as our 33S Silicone, and it meets the same exacting standards and specifications, so it is a proven product you can use or sell with complete confidence. The tubes are blister carded in an attractive retail package that includes a screw-on tapered nozzle.
- CRL 22C Clear: Use as either an adhesive or sealant. High tensile strength withstands the effects of even the harshest weather. Repairs household items.
- CRL 22AL Aluminum: Use this to repair rain gutters, storm windows, patio doors, and metal awnings. It is an excellent seam sealer for aluminum window joints and mobile home panels.
- CRL 22BL Black: Seals and repairs many rubber items in autos. Stops leaks in doors and windows, or trunk lid gaskets.
- CRL 22W White: Our mildew-resistant formula caulks bathtubs, sinks, tile, and shower stalls.
- CRL 55RED: High-Temp up to 600°F (315°C) Silicone Gasket sealant for resisting high temperature applications and makes in-place seals for so many automotive uses. Resists the effects of heat, regular and synthetic oils, grease, antifreeze, and transmission fluid.
Not recommended for structural silicone or insulating glass glazing, concrete and stone expansion joints, horizontal decks, patios, driveway or terrace joints where abrasion is possible. Not recommended for surfaces with special protective or cosmetic coatings such as mirrors, reflective glass, polyethylene or polypropylene surfaces. Not recommended for use on concrete, marble, limestone, lead coated surfaces, below water (swimming pools), plazas, decks, pavements, etc. Remove all old sealant before applying new. Not suitable for painting. Check squeeze tube label and technical data sheet for additional limitations.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.