|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
- U.S. Patent No. 8,167,274/Commonwealth of Australia Patent No. 2009201412
- Welded and Finished
- Matches Shape of Top Rail
- Seven Standard Powder Coated Finishes, Plus Unfinished Chromate
- Includes Aluminum Connector Splice Plates
- 6005 Alloy Aluminum/T5 Temper
- Custom Angle Corners Also Available
CRL 200 Series Horizontal Corners are fabricated, finished, powder coated and individually packaged. This interior slip-fit corner is designed for 90º corner conditions that allow for a hairline joint in the straight sections of the railing without having to miter cut angles in the field. Attach the Corners using CRL Cat. No. TEK1 Tek Screws.
All ARS/AWS products are painted to order and are non-refundable or returnable.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.