|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Glazing Thickness - Laminated9/16 and 11/16 Inch
- Patent No. 8,122,654 and 8,201,366/Commonwealth of Australia Patent No. 2008207524
- For Use with 9/16" (13.52 mm) and 11/16" (17.52 mm) Laminated Tempered Glass
- Suitable for Interior and Exterior Use
- Great for Stadiums, Condos, or Areas Trying to Avoid the Hazard of Broken Glass Falling to Lower Levels
- Designed for Use with CRL's L56S and L68S, Laminated Glass Base Shoe Only
- TAPER-LOC® 'X' Tapers
Great for Stadiums, Condos, or any areas trying to avoid the hazard of broken glass falling to lower levels. CRL's TAPER-LOC® Laminated Glass Taper Set is made up of four Tapers and one L-Setting Block. Tapers are made of high strength reinforced nylon. They expand in thickness when compressed together with the Cat. No. TLK9 Installation and Removal Tool, mechanically locking the glass panel into the base shoe. Minimum order is 10 Sets.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.