CRL 8B Series Mill Aluminum 120" Square Base Shoe Drilled for 1/2" Glass
|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Glazing Thickness (Inches)1/2
- 30% Lighter Than CRL's Traditional B5S Series Shoe
- Designed and Engineered for Glass Railing and Windscreen Applications
- For Use with 1/2" (12 mm) Monolithic Tempered Glass
- 10' and 20' Stock Lengths Available Drilled and Undrilled
- Environmentally Friendly (Green Product)
- Easily Cut to Length Using Your Chop Saw
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- CRL Glass Railing Systems Meets NBC Load Requirements When Installed in Accordance to ICC-3269
This CRL 8B Series Square Base Shoe is the same profile as our standard B5S Series, but it is 30% lighter, which means it is more price competitive, environmentally friendly, and will reduce your shipping costs. Designed to work with CRL's patented TAPER-LOC® System, 8B can be easily cut to the required length using a chop saw with a minimum 10" (254 mm) saw blade for aluminum.
CRL does not recommend direct powder coating of this base shoe extrusion. Powder coated cladding applied over the base shoe is the recommended method.
All pre-drilled CRL Base Shoes have a +1/8 (3 mm)/-1/16 (1.5 mm) tolerance between each hole drilled in the base. Before drilling installation holes in the concrete or steel substrate it is recommended that the installer place the base shoe into the planned final position, then mark the position of the holes to be drilled into the substrate.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.