|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Glazing Thickness (Inches)9/16
- For 9/16" (13.52 mm) Laminated Tempered Glass (6 x 1.52 x 6 mm)
- Designed and Engineered for 2015 IBC Code Changes
- 30% Lighter Than Industry Standard Base Shoe
- Meets and Exceeds 200lb Load With a 4x Safety Factor
- CRL Recommends Consulting with the Glass Fabricator Prior to Wet Setting Laminated Tempered Glass
- CRL Glass Railing Systems Meets NBC Load Requirements When Installed in Accordance to ICC-3842
This CRL 9BL56D Series Square Base Shoe is the same profile as our standard L56S Series, but it is 30% lighter, which means it is more price competitive, environmentally friendly, and will reduce your shipping costs. Designed to work with CRL's patented TAPER-LOC® System, 9BL can be easily cut to the required length using a chop saw with a minimum 10" (254 mm) diameter blade for aluminum cutting.
CRL does not recommend direct powder coating of this base shoe extrusion. Powder coated cladding applied over the base shoe is the recommended method.
All pre-drilled CRL Base Shoes have a +1/8 (3 mm)/-1/16 (1.5 mm) tolerance between each hole drilled in the base. Before drilling installation holes in the concrete or steel substrate it is recommended that the installer place the base shoe into the planned final position, then mark the position of the holes to be drilled into the substrate.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.