|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Glazing Thickness (Inches)1/2 - 3/4
- Reinforced Polymer for Interior and Exterior Use With CRL's 8B, B5S, B5A, B5T, 8B58, B6N, B6S, 8B34, and B7S Glass Railing Base Shoe
- Precision Measured Control Gives You HighQuality Installs Every Time
- Supports All Mounting Methods With OneCompact Installation/Removal Tool
- Eliminates the Use of Messy Cement
- U.S. Patents 8,122,654 and 8,201,366. Commonwealth of Australia Patents 2008207524 and 2012202256
- 50% Faster to Install Over Traditional Wet Set Methods
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
CRL's TAPER-LOC® 'X' Taper Set for 1/2" to 3/4" (12 to 19 mm) Monolithic Tempered glass is made up of two Tapers and one L-Setting Block. Tapers are made of high strength reinforced engineering grade polymer, and expand in thickness when compressed together with the Cat. No. TLK12 Installation/Removal Tool, mechanically locking the
glass panel into the base shoe.
The TAPER-LOC® L-Setting Block spaces the glass away from the base shoe’s vertical wall on one side and at the bottom edge, and is attached to either the inside of the Base Shoe's "drop-side" wall or to the glass panel prior to installing. It also serves to insulate the glass panels from damage during insertion into the base shoe, and at the same time centers the glass in the pocket.
Not intended to be used with Laminated Glass.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.