8010 Series Single Blade
The New Look of Sun Control
No two projects are the same when it comes to energy-efficient design. That’s why the CRL 8010 Series Single Blade Sunshade offers complete flexibility in managing solar exposure and building envelope aesthetics. Blade angles can be adjusted from 0° to -35° in 5° intervals once mounted with specialized brackets that attach to storefront and curtain wall frames. This unique feature delivers a sunshade system that can be tailored to a building’s geographical location.
The 8010 Series Single Blade Sunshade enhances aesthetics as it does solar protection. Multiple blades can be attached to storefront or curtain wall frames, either horizontally or vertically. Both Airfoil and rectangular styles are available. Splice joints can be specified to create a streamlined and continuous adjustable blade. These customizable aesthetic configurations are interchangeable, resulting in truly distinct façades.
Features & Benefits
With resiliency and sustainability playing a significant role in building design, the CRL 8010 Series Single Blade Sunshade System offers a versatile and effective solution for reducing solar heat gain. Doing so alleviates interior cooling loads, thus improving energy efficiency. The Single Blade Sunshade is best suited for high performance storefront and curtain wall systems.
- 12” blade depth
- Reduces dependency on cooling systems
- Blade angles can be adjusted in 5° increments
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Splice joints available for long spans
- Storefront or curtain wall frame attachment
- Tested for wind, snow, and dead loads
- Qualifies for LEED credit
- Airfoil and rectangular blade options
- Custom powder or Kynar paint finishes available