CRL Offers Industry-First Panic Device Capability with Blumcraft®
The striking addition to popular Blumcraft Panic Devices accommodates up to 12-foot glass doors. The new panic system capability represents advanced design and engineering, creating an awe-inspiring glass entrance with an ultra-narrow, 1-1/4” diameter tube.
C.R. Laurence (CRL), the leading full-service provider of architectural metals, glass fittings and professional-grade glazing supplies, builds on its existing Blumcraft PA100 Panic Device with a monumental capability to suit 12-foot-high glass doors and produce a minimal, refined visual.
The new panic system capability represents advanced design and engineering, creating an awe-inspiring glass entrance with an ultra-narrow, 1-1/4" diameter tube. The Blumcraft PA100 Panic Device for 12-foot doors has been rigorously tested to 500,000 cycles without failure to achieve ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 rating. In addition, despite a remarkable scale, the device’s actuating crossbar only requires six pounds of push force to retract the top latch.
Key features include:
- UL 305 and ANSI/BHMA approved
- Maximum panic device height: 105” (2.6 m)
- Can be specified for 10-, 11-, or 12-foot doors
- Improved tolerances and internal mechanism components
- Fabricated using advanced CNC machining and finishing equipment
- Standard finishes, including matte black, brushed stainless, polished stainless, stain brass, polished brash and oil rubbed bronze
- For use with 13/16” laminated glass
For over 20 pull handle configurations and more information on the Blumcraft PA100 Series Panic Handles for all glass doors, visit the new CRL website.