Blumcraft® Entice Series Entrance System
The look you want, the performance you need.
All-Glass Aesthetics, Full-Frame Thermal Performance
Entice represents the next generation of glass entrances. The innovative system features distinct, ultra-narrow 1-1/8” vertical stiles that produce clean glass spans and striking all-glass visuals. It also features thermally broken framing and 1” insulating glass that deliver U-factors as low as 0.43 to meet stringent energy codes. The result is a premium glass entrance system that doesn’t compromise aesthetics for performance.
A unique quality of the Entice Series Entrance System is its ability to support tubular panic devices and other types of door handle hardware directly on 1” insulating glass units. This is achieved with precision-engineered through-glass fittings. The capability creates a floating-on-air aesthetic that enhances the system’s streamlined design.
- Ultra-narrow 1-1/8” vertical stiles and 2-1/2” system depth
- Provides monolithic, heavy-glass door visuals
- Premium cladding in customizable finishes
- Handle hardware mounts directly onto insulating glass
- Proprietary clamping mechanism eliminates glass stops
- Optional integrated LED lighting system with Roscolux® film
- Doors can be specified up to 12 feet high
- Thermally broken framing with 1” insulating glass
- U-factors as low as 0.43 for doors and 0.33 for storefront
- NFRC rated and complies with California Title 24 requirements
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1-2016 air infiltration requirements
- Passes ASTM E331 water penetration testing
- Compatible with all high-solar and thermal efficient glass
- Optional door seal kits reduce sound transmission