Blumcraft® Entice® Series Entrance System
All-glass aesthetics meets exceptional thermal performance.
Entice® represents the next generation of glass entrances. The innovative system features distinct, ultra-narrow 1-1/8” vertical stiles that produce clean glass spans and striking all-glass visuals. It also features thermally broken framing and 1” insulating glass that deliver U-factors as low as 0.43 to meet stringent energy codes. The result is a premium glass entrance system that doesn’t compromise aesthetics for performance.
A unique quality of the Entice® Series Entrance System is its ability to support tubular panic devices and other types of door handle hardware directly on 1” insulating glass units. This is achieved with precision-engineered through-glass fittings. The capability creates a floating-on-air aesthetic that enhances the system’s streamlined design.
- Ultra-narrow 1-1/8” vertical stiles and 2-1/2” system depth
- Provides monolithic, heavy-glass door visuals
- Premium cladding in customizable finishes
- Handle hardware mounts directly onto insulating glass
- Proprietary clamping mechanism eliminates glass stops
- Optional integrated LED lighting system with Roscolux® film
- Doors can be specified up to 10 feet high
- Thermally broken framing with 1” insulating glass
- U-factors as low as 0.43 for doors and 0.33 for storefront
- NFRC rated and complies with California Title 24 requirements
- Meets ASHRAE 90.1-2016 air infiltration requirements
- Passes ASTM E331 water penetration testing
- Compatible with all high-solar and thermal efficient glass
- Optional door seal kits reduce sound transmission
Entice® Clad in Stainless Steel or Brass.dwg