Blumcraft® PA100 Panic Device for 12 Foot Doors
Ascend to the Extraordinary
Pioneers Never Stop Innovating
Blumcraft patented the original tubular panic device over 50 years ago. Now, we’re proud to introduce the PA100 Panic Device for monumental 12-foot doors—an industry first. This new panic system capability represents a feat of engineering born from our desire to reset the standards for what’s possible.
The PA100 Panic Device for 12-foot doors creates an awe-inspiring glass entrance that is both striking and serene. Its tubular form is purposefully designed with an ultra-narrow, 1-1/4” diameter so it comfortably nestles in the hand, creating an instant connection to the building. An elegant, sinuous form produces a minimal and refined visual that manifests the unparalleled craftsmanship of Blumcraft architectural systems.
Features & Benefits
- UL 305 and ANSI/BHMA approved
- Tested to 500,000 cycles without failure
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 rating
- Only 6 lb of push force required to operate
- Slim 1-1/4" tube diameter provides unobstructed views
- Maximum panic device height: 105" (2.6 m)
- Can be specified for 10-, 11-, or 12-foot doors
- Over 20 exterior pull handle designs available
- Standard finishes: matte black, brushed stainless, polished stainless, satin brass, polished brass, oil rubbed bronze
- For use with 13/16" laminated glass