|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Glazing Thickness - Laminated27/32 Inch
- Two-Piece Taper Design Allows for Easy Installation
- The Best Choice for Stadiums, Condos, or Areas Trying to Avoid the Hazard of Broken Glass Falling to Lower Levels
- Designed to Fit CRL's 9BL21 and L21S Laminated Glass Base Shoe Only
- Use with 27/32" (21.52 mm) Laminated Tempered Glass (10 x 1.52 x 10 mm)
- Reinforced Polymer Suitable for Interior and Exterior Use
CRL's TAPER-LOC® X1 Laminated Glass Taper Set is great for balustrades in stadiums, malls, condos, or any areas trying to avoid the hazard of broken glass falling to lower levels. The set is composed of two Tapers and one L-Setting Block, all made of a high strength reinforced polymer. They expand in thickness when compressed together with the Cat. No. TLK12 Installation/Removal Tool, mechanically locking the glass panel into the heavy aluminum base shoe.
For 27/32" (21.52 mm) Laminated Glass Only
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.