|Quantity||Standard Price||Sale Price||Your Price|
Glazing Thickness - Laminated17.52 and 21.52 Millimeter
- Allows for Glass Panel Angle Adjustment
- Eliminates the Use of Messy Cement
- Can Be Installed Using Our TLK5, TLK9 and TLK12 Installation/Removal Tools, So You Won't Have Any Extra Expense
- For Interior and Exterior Use with CRL's L68S and L21S, Glass Railing Base Shoes
- U.S. Patent Numbers 8,122,654 & 8,201,366; Commonwealth of Australia Patent Numbers 2008207524 & 2012202256
CRL's XA TAPER-LOC® Taper Set for 17.52 mm or 21.52 mm laminated glass is made up of two Tapers. Tapers are made of high strength reinforced nylon and aluminum. They expand in thickness when compressed together with the Cat. No. TLK12 Installation/Removal Tool, mechanically locking the glass panel into the base shoe. Not designed for Monolithic glazing. Minimum order is 20 Sets.
2 Sets per linear foot required.
Most shipping weights are approximate and have not been verified. If the exact weight is needed in order to determine shipping costs, and shipping costs are required in order for you to complete your order, please request this prior to submitting your order by contacting CRL Customer Service. Product images shown are of the actual product or a close representation. Colors can vary depending on your computer's video card and on how your monitor's color is adjusted.